Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend At Home

After a little over a month, I had an opportunity to spend a whole weekend at home, relaxing, sleeping to my heart's content, eating home-cooked food, watching TV (It's actually been ages since I did that.), dusting my room properly, and generally spending time with myself. With the long line-up of friends' weddings and engagements, planning gifts for them, and generally meeting friends, I just realised, I hadn't slept to my heart's content all through November. I hadn't eaten much maa ke haath ka khaana all month either. Probably had an average of one home-cooked meal per weekend. I remember, around the weekend Aditi and Sumit got married, I did not get a chance to eat home-cooked food for four consecutive days. I was at their place the day after their wedding, and I told them that I wanted to go home at lunchtime and eat my mom's rajma.

I stepped out only for a little while on Saturday for a movie. And after what seems like an era, I watched a movie end to end on TV. Bhootnath was one movie I missed when it was showing in theatres. It was lovely, entertaining, amusing, and touching in parts. And Juhi was looking so great! This is probably the first time in my life that I have paid so much attention to an actress's wardrobe in a movie. It was full of lovely kurtis and salwaar-kameezes. Loved the movie, loved the weekend.

No comments: