Friday, December 12, 2008

Family Matters

This is the post that I was too sleepy to write last night.

Yesterday, my brother made biryani for all of us for dinner. On the other hand, I never seem to be able to show much interest in cooking. My mom always says that her kids are not quite right. Normally, when people are our age, guys are financially independent and girls start thinking seriously about marriage. But she has a daughter who is financially independent but refuses to talk about marriage, and a son who is going to take a while before he becomes financially independent, but is always out with girls.

1 comment:

Prats said...

Interesting...
One of my friends went to see Dostana with his parents (don't ask me why) and he told me that his parents had a weird look on their faces.... "Yeh bhi hota hai aajkal" types...

Abhi actually talking abt marriage and the platonic friendships is a safer bet... :-)