Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mixed Bag

Just a few varied thoughts I want to share today.
  • International Women's Day reminds me of this Swedish guy whom my dad used to work with, years ago. He said something to the effect that Women's Day is the only day in the year that is for women. All the other days are for the men.
  • Today I learnt how to make Dal Makhani. And I also practised my chapati making skills. I am getting better at it, slowly and steadily.
  • I am feeling totally awesome today. I called an old friend from school and told her that I am about to get married. It felt great to catch up with her after a long while. I also caught up with my best friends in Melbourne. And there is another reason for feeling great today which I will keep to myself!

2 comments:

Kavita said...

Now I REALLY want to know that last reason :P

cornucopia_of_gobbledygook said...

me too!!!!