Monday, March 16, 2009

Know How...

You know how, sometimes, we spend a lifetime looking for something, and it continues to elude us? And when we eventually give up, we find just what we were looking for in a place where we last expected to find it. We feared that it wouldn't be quite as good as we always hoped it would be, but sometimes it is. Even better than we thought it would be.

A dear friend of mine told me a while ago, "i hope u find ur much awaited love soon, and i hope he makesthe wait truly worth it!:-) " (I refrained from correcting the grammar and punctuation there, which is something that, for me, takes a lot of will power.)

I never imagined that such wishes from my friends would come true like this, so unexpectedly, and yet, so beautifully. Thanks, people, for all those wishes!

4 comments:

Kavita said...

Wasn't I THE one :P

Bhavya said...

Yes you were, dear :)

Kavita said...

Well, if God is really listening, then let me just also wish you a lifetime of love with the one who has made it worth the wait!! :)

Bhavya said...

Thanks sweetie :)