Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Weird Stuff From Movies That I Like

Follow up to Weird Stuff From Movies That I Like.

How could I possibly forget the sequence where Kareena Kapoor abuses, to her heart's content, the spineless guy she was originally planning to marry in Jab We Met? Today this movie was up on TV and I didn't have much desire to watch TV in general, but I watched a tiny little bit, and chose to hang around when that particular scene was coming up.

I also love the part in Pyaar Ke Side Effects when Mallika and Rahul ask each other why they won't date the other person. When Mallika was listing out her reasons for not dating Rahul, for a moment it seemed to me that she would stop at "Height thodi choti hai." But she went on to give him a long list of reasons, enough for him to doubt if any girl would ever want to be with him. And then he got back at her to his heart's content, giving her reasons to doubt if any guy would ever want to be with any "Dilli ki ladki"!

2 comments:

Akash said...

you sound like a female chauvinist...

Bhavya said...

haan thodi si to hoon...