Sunday, August 3, 2008

For Chaya...

I think all of us miss Chaya these days, her being at home with typhoid. I miss her for my own peculiar reasons. She's one person who will always put a cheerful face forth, come what may. Who will cheer me up on the darkest of days with her PJs, even if I don't tell her that I need some cheering up. And if I need cheering up and she's not to be found on her desk, all I need to do is sit there in her cubicle and hold on to her teddy for a while. That always perks me up. That's a tradition that I've been following since 12th April 2007. But now that her stuff has been moved to a new cubicle and she hasn't been able to attend office since then, the new cubicle just doesn't have the aura I need.

We miss you dear. Get well soon so we can all laugh at each other's stupid jokes together.

4 comments:

Akash said...

True, everyone is missing Chaya... She is in hospital since yesterday, I visited her in the hospital and found that "Chayaism" is still with her...

Get well soon dear :)

Bhavya said...

Heaven forbid that "Chayaism" should ever leave her!!!

cornucopia_of_gobbledygook said...

I so totally love the new word... "Chayaism"... brilliant.. :-)

and thanks for the wishes... i feel so much better now..

Bhavya said...

so good to hear that u r feeling better :)