Saturday, August 30, 2008

More Lines From Songs That I Totally Love

This is a follow up to Some Lines From Songs That I Totally Love.

From
It Is You (I Have Loved) by Dana Glover from the Shrek soundtrack

It's no more mystery
It is finally clear to me
You're the home my heart searched for so long
And it is you I have loved all along



From Jab Samne Tum by Jagjit Singh and Asha Bhonsle

Hum koi waqt nahin hain humdum
Jab bulaaoge chale aayenge



Mehfuz by Euphoria. This song is very special to me and I love every line, every word, but here is an extract:

Faasle they hazaaron darmiyan
Waqt ke they hazaaron imtehaan
Fir bhi ban ke nishaan
Tere honthon ke kisi kone mein
Hansi ki tarah
Main mehfuz hoon
Teri aankhon ke chipe dard mein
Aansoo ki tarah
Main mehfuz hoon



When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating. Some of the most romantic lines I have ever come across.

The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me whenever I fall



Subah Ho Gayi Mamu from Munnabhai MBBS. Lovely thought about wanting to see other people happy.

Kaise hanste jaayen jab koi rota hai
Kisi ka dil jo tode kaise vo sota hai


Title song from Rock On!! I like the thought expressed here. Like I keep saying, I have dreams that I did not go after. But I think we all should. If there's something you really want to do, do it now. Don't live with the regret of not even trying.

Jaise jeene ko dil chahe
Jee waise tu
Meri toh hai bas ye raaye ki
Apne jitne bhi armaan hain
Poore karle tu


Rabba
from Musafir

Zindagi mein koyi kabhi aaye na rabba
Aaye jo koyi toh phir jaaye na rabba
Dene ho gar mujhe baad mein aansoo
To pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba

2 comments:

actinium said...

umm...i think it shud be
Teri aankhon mein chipe dard ke

Bhavya said...

aisa hai sir... Palash Sen ne to wohi likha tha jo maine likha hai yahaan pe. and it does not make total sense to me, but it makes a little more sense than what you suggest.
by the way, I have heard this number on repeat any number of times. So I'm a little unlikely to be wrong about it