Monday, April 13, 2009

Memories

Now that I've had a little time to settle down emotionally, I'm back to feeling all happy and excited about my wedding, and I'm taking with me happy memories of my time with my friends in the office.

I must mention, I really loved the amount of thought that people put into the gifts that they gave me for my farewell. When I use to miss Sumit, I used to pet the kangaroo he got me, or listen to the last song he copied on to my computer for me to listen to (thankfully he did not sing it himself!), and feel better. Now I have ways of feeling better when I miss my friends from work. I have the long list of songs, and the gifts. Which reminds me, I have to come up with a name for the Grim Reaper (as my brother calls it) which does a funny dance. This was supposed to be a collective gift but I'm told it was selected by Ashish and Hemant. And, in keeping with the naming convention adopted earlier, it will be named after one of the people who gave it to me. I feel like calling it Ashu, after Ashish. Maybe he is going to want to punch me or scream at me when he reads this. But I find the idea pretty likeable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the gifts and songs to remember us and we have your blog. Keep updating this regularly..

And I am waiting for Ashu to comment on this post.. :-)

Bhavya said...

I am also waiting :)