Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stuff I Love

  • People complimenting me on all the weight I've lost
  • People complimenting me on the stuff I write here
  • Writing random stuff that nobody else cares about and making people read it
  • The way my brother's face lights up when I shop for him and he likes the stuff I get for him (which he usually does, by the way :) )
  • Meeting up with old friends
  • Going shopping all by myself
  • Having someone do something thoughtful for me unexpectedly
  • My mom's Rajma Chawal
  • Watermelons
  • Anything sinfully chocolaty
  • Seeing something sinfully chocolaty right in front of my eyes and restricting myself from eating it
  • Seeing something sinfully chocolaty right in front of my eyes and not restricting myself from eating it
  • A R Rahman's music
  • Sukhwinder Singh's voice
  • Ajay Devgan's expressive eyes
  • Aamir Khan's acting
  • A song that's going about in my head being played on the radio
  • The Shrek movies and the songs featured in the soundtracks
  • Strolling about in the drizzle and singing to myself when it's raining a little and there's a breeze
  • Driving with the windows rolled down when it's raining a little and there's a breeze
  • Nice, cool baths in the summer
  • Nice, warm baths in the winter
  • And, sleeping to my heart's content!!!

No comments: