Monday, October 19, 2009

Six Months Of Matrimony

Has it actually been that long? It seems like it was just yesterday that I packed my bags and said goodbye to the life I had and started a new one.

I'm happy to say that life has treated us well in these six months. We've grown to understand each other much better, to appreciate the good in each other, and to be more patient with the bad. We've learnt to anticipate each other's mood swings, and now we know what triggers them and what the antidote is. We love doing little things for each other from time to time. We know that time spent with each other is the best time of the day for both of us. We know each other's needs and wants much better now, and we take good care of those little things.

This was not the kind of person I had in mind for myself, actually. Nor did I want to move away from Delhi. But sometimes, we find happiness in the most unexpected places, don't we?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know this..
And last few lines are motivating.:-)

Kavita said...

Happy for you! Love that you guys know your best time everyday is the time spent with each other :)

Bhavya said...

Thanks :)

abhgupta said...

And it certainly doesn't seem like 6 months since u left office..! It is only your beatings (or the lack of it) that make us realize how long it has been since u left..!

Miss u :)

Bhavya said...

ha ha... of course u will miss me. who else will listen to all your random chatter n still refrain from punching u most of the time?

just kidding :P