Monday, May 4, 2009

Be Back Soon

Now that my wedding is over, and I am in Boston with my husband, soon enough I'll find time to resume blogging with my regular frequency.

Boston is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Lovely countryside, beautiful cottages, and from the colour of the tree leaves you can tell that there's no pollution out here. And the best thing is that there's this lovely, spacious apartment that's just our own private space. I like the idea of having a place to call my own and being able to do things my own way.

I've been around the place a little bit now, and I've had a bit of time to settle in. There's just so much to write about that is in the pipeline, and I may end up writing it all down in random order or maybe in some sort of random order. Right now I'm just trying to figure out where to start from. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Akash said...

Welcome back :)
waiting for all those long due posts...

Anonymous said...

Haan bhai.. jaldi post karna shuru karo.. Don't worry about the order.. woh hum sort out kar lenge.. Bass post karte chale jao.. :-)