Saturday, September 20, 2008

For All My Friends Who Are Getting Married

It seems to me that people I know are getting married left, right and centre. In the last few months I have heard an average of one wedding announcement every two weeks or so. My family has long been trying to push me towards wedded bliss but I have been resisting for a long while. Now I am finally coming round to accepting that I am old enough and mature enough to think about it seriously.

But this post is not about me. This is for all those who are dear to me and are stepping into a new world in the near future. This is to wish them well, to let them know that nothing less than the very best is wished for them as they move towards this new phase in their lives. To wish that this forthcoming time is as beautiful as they imagined it to be, possibly more. Have a happy married life people.

No comments: